An Inversion Table For The Pros
Two crucially important yet often overlooked aspects of a high quality inversion table are comfort and safety. While effective therapy is the major goal of any inversion table, why not be comfortable and supported why you do it?
The Health Mark Pro Inversion Table offers a number of comfort and safety features that its competitors do not, including a durable 840 denier nylon backboard mat for increased firmness after prolonged use, a thick foam padded ankle restraint system to keep you supported, curved handlebars for easier use and to prevent accidental bed removal, and a split leg base design for increased frame strength and stability.
However, the greatest feature of the Health Mark Pro Inversion Table is its adjustability, which allows nearly anyone to find a perfect position and functionality. The Pro’s Pivot arms feature four lock-in settings that allow you to adjust your inversion speed and range, while auto-locking hinges allow horizontal to full vertical inversion, and everything in between.
Furthermore, the Pro Inversion table can be folded compactly for easy storage, and skid-resistant stoppers ensure that you will stay in place no matter what angle you are at. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, the Health Mark Pro Inversion table provides the adjustability, comfort and safety that anyone can appreciate.
- Ankle Restraint System boasts a wide, contoured ankle locking bar with thick foam padding to keep you comfortably secure during inversion.
- Backboard mat is made of heavy-duty 840 denier nylon, which is proven to last longer than the backboards of competitors.
- Arm Assists are contoured at an easy to reach angle that also restricts the bed from coming off the frame, disallowing for accidental slippage during use.
- Hinges between the table's legs open and close for easy storage.
- The Health Mark Pro inverts to any angle between horizontal and full 90 degree inversion and locks automatically once inverted slightly past full 90 degree inversion.
- The angle of inversion can be manually adjusted by a tether strap, putting you in full control of setting your desired inversion angle.
- Four settings on the frame's pivot hinges adjust your speed of inversion, keeping you safe and in a state of equilibrium
- Skid-resistant stoppers beneath the table's legs and frame keep the table securely in place during use.
- The Split Leg Base design incorporates a second crossbar for increased frame strength and stability.
- Spinal Decompression
- Relieve Muscle Tension and Spasms
- Reduce Muscle Fatigue
- Help Alleviate Acute Lower Back Pain
- Temporary Relief of Varicose and Spider Veins
- Aid in Removal of Lymphatic Fluid Build-Up from Lower Extremities
- Increase Mental Alertness
- Use Slow Arm Movements to Perform Controlled Rhythmic Traction
- Hang Freely with the Table Fully Inverted for Complete Spinal Decompression (Perform Using 2 People for Safety)
- Hang Freely with the Table Fully Inverted and use the Frame to Perform Trunk Rotations (Perform Using 2 People for Safety)
Almost all of the causes of back pain - including poor posture, spine misalignment and weak back muscles - can be attributed to the natural force that gravity puts on your body. Inversion therapy will reverse gravity's effects to work for you by allowing you to hang upside down. Instead of crunching your spine, inversion allows your body to work with the downward force of gravity, which will increase the space between your vertebrae and relieve pressure on the areas in your back that are in pain, such as the discs, ligaments and nerve roots.
Your spine is vital to your health as all communication between your brain and your body occur through nerve endings that pass through its vertebrae. Insufficient distance between these vertebrae can cause pressure on these nerve endings which causes back pain. Inversion therapy has been proven to lengthen the space between these vertebrae each session to eliminate the pain that this pressure may cause.
Sitting for a prolonged period of time and slouching while seated takes the spine out of its natural alignment and causes discomfort and pain in all areas of the back. During inversion therapy, the downwards gravitational force allows your body to comfortably reconfigure into its natural s-curve shape. This realignment also reduces the pain that comes from siting in an office chair all day.
Inversion therapy has been shown to improve circulation throughout the body. The human heart generally has to work against the forces of gravity to retrieve blood from the legs and lower torso. The inversion process eases the stress on your heart during this process, leading to many long term aesthetic benefits such as healthier looking features.
The average human body shrinks as it reaches an advanced age due to shrinking discs within the body. This shrinking can range from marginal shortening to a couple of inches. Fortunately, inversion therapy helps maintain the health of these discs which allows individuals to maintain more of their original height.
The ease of circulation during inversion therapy also helps rid the body of varicose veins. These veins can cause pain and look unattractive due to the pressure of pooling blood on the veins. Hanging upside down on an inversion table gives the heart gravity's assistance to pull the pooling blood out of the veins and circulate in throughout the body. The elimination of this pooling blood will help ease the pain and get rid of these unsightly veins.
Inversion therapy is not a high stress exercise, however it is known to have similar and even greater mental benefits then exercises such as weight lifting and running. Just as with those other exercises, endorphins that help reduce pain and cause a feeling of elation are released during inversion therapy. The release of these endorphins, along with the relaxing feeling of inversion therapy combine to help you feel happier and relieve stress.
The relaxation and recharging benefits from using an inversion table can help nullify the feelings of depression as well. In March of 2007, Rosie O'Donnell helped familiarize many people with this means of dealing with depression as she said helped get over her depression by using inversion therapy along with antidepressants.
||45" x 25" x 55"
|User Height Range
||4'6" - 6'6"
|User Weight Capacity