Get comfortable with the Healthy Back Embrace Comforts increased support!
The Healthy Back Embrace Comfort mattress is a mattress designed by back specialists for back pain sufferers. The dimpled stretch knit cover with microsuede contains a moisture absorbing washable layer designed to help wick heat and moisture away from the body allowing the user's body to regulate naturally to resting temperature.
While the ventilated memory foam cushions your body in a state of comfort and pressure-relief, the 2" layer of comfort foam on top of the 5.5" of supportive base foam supports your back. This will keep your spine aligned as you experience the best sleep of your life. The Healthy Back Embrace comfort allows you to experience a unique blend of support and pressure relief with this bed formulated for plush support.
- 1.5" layer of ventilated memory foam
- 2" layer of standard memory foam
- 2" layer of comfort foam
- 5.5" layer of support foam
- Removable and washable cover made of dimpled strech knit & microsuede fabric.
- No flip, rotate, or turn mattress
||– Incredible value and comfort
– Extra firm memory foam support
– Superior formulation for unsurpassed durability
– Plush European Velour Cover made with Lyocell fabric
– Inner Tricot Cover to Absorb Moisture
– Premium Zero-Pressure™ Memory Foam Layer for Pressure Relief
– Support Base for Added Durability
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the wired adjustable base
– Wired hand-held remote
– Wired Adjustable base has a DC operating system
|– All of the above plus:
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the adjustable base
– Wireless hand-held remote
– Wireless Adjustable base has a DC operating system with built-in battery backup.
– Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relaxing massage up and down the sleep surface.
-Support Base for Added Durability.
-Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the use of the adjustable base.
-Wireless hand-held remote.
-Wireless adjustable base has a DC operating system with built in battery backup.
- Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower, or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relax massage up and down the sleep surface.
- With PillowTilt Technology, you can easily adjust for the perfect reading or relaxing angle to ease neck tension
Often times, we get so caught up in finding the perfect mattress that we forget that the foundation is just as important to a good, healthy night sleep. By making sure your mattress is on a completely flat, level surface elevated to a proper level, the foundation will make it easier to get into and out of bed and will allow you to lay in a position that will not harm your back. By choosing an adjustable foundation, you will have the additional option of sitting up in your bed in a great position for watching television or reading.
An ideal bed foundation will also help extend the life of your new mattress. The foundation also absorbs some of the pressure and shock of your body weight from your mattress, keeping it in great condition for a longer period of time. Without the use of a proper foundation, the mattress will take on all of your bodily pressures and will, in turn, wear out rapidly. Foundations have been shown to add years of life onto a mattress before a new one is needed.
The best foundation is one that can adapt with the users. The Healthy Back SleepSystem Adjustable base will adjust to your needs in ways your traditional flat foundation cannot. It elevates your head and feet when you want to sit-up, and it helps you find relief in the low-pressure zero-gravity position. You will be surprised by the instantaneous relief from common sleep-related problems such as muscle aches, sleep apnea, heartburn, acid reflux, hernia, and neck and back pain. The adjustable base also promotes better blood circulation throughout your body, so if you sleep warm, having an adjustable base may allow your body to reach a more level temperature, resulting in a more comfortable night's sleep. It is also the perfect solution to the stiff neck and sore lower back that results from propping up pillows when you try to sit up in your bed.
Healthy Back offers three types of adjustable bases. Please see the Adjustable Base Options tab to see which option is right for you.
Healthy Back warrants your Healthy Back SleepSystem Mattress, for a period of twenty-five (25) years— ten (10) years full warranty, fifteen (15) years pro-rated—against defects in workmanship and materials. Please click here to see the full warranty details.