- Back Supports
- Home Seating
1.5” layer of ventilated memory foam
2” layer of standard memory foam
2” layer of comfort foam
5” layer of support foam
A no flip, rotate, or turn mattress
The Healthy Back Embrace Comfort mattress was designed by back specialists for back pain sufferers. The dimpled stretch knit cover with microsuede contains a moisture-absorbing washable layer designed to help wick heat and moisture away from the body so it can regulate to a natural resting temperature. While the ventilated memory foam cushions your body in a state of comfort and pressure-relief, the 2" top layer of comfort foam and the 5.5" layer of supportive base foam supports your back. It will keep your spine aligned as you experience the best sleep of your life. The Healthy Back Embrace comfort allows you to experience a unique blend of support and pressure relief while enjoying plush softness.
|– Incredible value and comfort.
– Extra firm memory foam support.
– Superior formulation for unsurpassed durability.
– Plush European Velour Cover made with Lyocell fabric.
– Inner Tricot Cover to Absorb Moisture.
– Premium Zero-Pressure™ Memory Foam Layer for Pressure Relief.
– Support Base for Added Durability.
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the wired adjustable base.
– Wired hand-held remote.
– Wired Adjustable base has a DC operating system
||– All of the above plus:
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the adjustable base.
– Wireless hand-held remote.
– Wireless Adjustable base has a DC operating system with built-in battery backup.
– Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relaxing massage up and down the sleep surface.
-Support Base for Added Durability.
-Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the use of the adjustable base.
-Wireless hand-held remote.
-Wireless adjustable base has a DC operating system with built in battery backup.
- Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower, or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relax massage up and down the sleep surface.
- With PillowTilt Technology, you can easily adjust for the perfect reading or relaxing angle to ease neck tension.
A good bed foundation can be just as important to a good, healthy night’s sleep as the mattress that it supports. The foundation will make sure that your mattress is on a completely flat surface and elevated to a proper level. If you choose an adjustable bed foundation, you can elevate your legs for comfort or raise your head and torso to sit up and watch tv or read.
Most importantly, a good bed foundation will aid in extending the life of your mattress. Each time you get on or off your mattress, or even roll over in the night, your mattress absorbs the shock of your movement. A foundation helps absorb the pressure and shock of your body weight and keeps the mattress in top condition for years longer. When the mattress is placed directly on the floor or on wooden slats, it wears out rapidly from the intensified pressure.
The best foundation is one that can adapt to the users. The Healthy Back SleepSystemTM Adjustable base adjusts to your needs in ways your traditional flat foundation cannot. It allows you to elevate your head or feet when you want to sit up, and it helps you find relief in the low-pressure Zero Gravity position. After finding the right angle for your optimal sleep, you will be surprised by the instantaneous relief from common sleep-related problems such as muscle aches, sleep apnea, heartburn, acid reflux, hernia, and neck and back pain. The adjustable base also promotes better circulation throughout the body, so people who tend to sleep warm may find that their body becomes better able to regulate their temperature, resulting in a more comfortable night's sleep. It is also the perfect solution to the stiff neck and sore lower back that can result from leaning against propped up pillows while trying to sit up in bed.
Healthy Back offers three types of adjustable bases. Please see the Adjustable Base Options tab to see which option is right for you.
Healthy Back warrants your Healthy Back SleepSystem Mattress for a period of twenty-five (25) years – ten (10) years full warranty, fifteen (15) years prorated – against defects in workmanship and materials.