The Healthy Back SleepSystem™ 10 sets a new standard of luxury, comfort, and support!
Do you prefer the soft, plush feel offered by inches upon inches of memory foam? Do you experience a better night's sleep on a more firm mattress? Do you and your spouse have different sleep preferences? No matter what type of feel you want from your mattress, The Healthy Back SleepSystem™ 10 will work for you!
The Healthy Back SleepSystem™ is a mattress designed by back specialists for back pain sufferers. The Lyocell fabric cover contains a moisture absorbing Tricot layer designed to help wick heat and moisture away from the body allowing the user's body to regulate naturally to resting temperature. This mattress adds an additional two inches of our advanced Zero-Pressure™ foam to our 8 inch model to provide you with an even more plush and luxurious feel with double the support, creating the perfect combination of soft and firm. While the Zero-Pressure™ foam cushions your body in a state of comfort and pressure-relief, the eight-inch layer of supportive base memory foam will support your back and keep your spine aligned. The Healthy Back SleepSystem™10 is the perfect option for couples who just can't decide between a soft mattress or a firm mattress.
- 4" layer of comfort Zero-Pressure™ memory foam
- 6" layer of supportive base memory foam
- Removable and washable velour cover made of Lyocell fabric with inner moisture absorbing Tricot layer
- No flip, rotate, or turn mattress
||– Incredible value and comfort
– Extra firm memory foam support
– Superior formulation for unsurpassed durability
– Plush European Velour Cover made with Lyocell fabric
– Inner Tricot Cover to Absorb Moisture
– Premium Zero-Pressure™ Memory Foam Layer for Pressure Relief
– Support Base for Added Durability
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the wired adjustable base
– Wired hand-held remote
– Wired Adjustable base has a DC operating system
|– All of the above plus:
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the adjustable base
– Wireless hand-held remote
– Wireless Adjustable base has a DC operating system with built-in battery backup.
– Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relaxing massage up and down the sleep surface.
-Support Base for Added Durability.
-Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the use of the adjustable base.
-Wireless hand-held remote.
-Wireless adjustable base has a DC operating system with built in battery backup.
- Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower, or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relax massage up and down the sleep surface.
- With PillowTilt Technology, you can easily adjust for the perfect reading or relaxing angle to ease neck tension
Often times, we get so caught up in finding the perfect mattress that we forget that the foundation is just as important to a good, healthy night sleep. By making sure your mattress is on a completely flat, level surface elevated to a proper level, the foundation will make it easier to get into and out of bed and will allow you to lay in a position that will not harm your back. By choosing an adjustable foundation, you will have the additional option of sitting up in your bed in a great position for watching television or reading.
An ideal bed foundation will also help extend the life of your new mattress. The foundation also absorbs some of the pressure and shock of your body weight from your mattress, keeping it in great condition for a longer period of time. Without the use of a proper foundation, the mattress will take on all of your bodily pressures and will, in turn, wear out rapidly. Foundations have been shown to add years of life onto a mattress before a new one is needed.
The best foundation is one that can adapt with the users. The Healthy Back SleepSystem Adjustable base will adjust to your needs in ways your traditional flat foundation cannot. It elevates your head and feet when you want to sit-up, and it helps you find relief in the low-pressure zero-gravity position. You will be surprised by the instantaneous relief from common sleep-related problems such as muscle aches, sleep apnea, heartburn, acid reflux, hernia, and neck and back pain. The adjustable base also promotes better blood circulation throughout your body, so if you sleep warm, having an adjustable base may allow your body to reach a more level temperature, resulting in a more comfortable night's sleep. It is also the perfect solution to the stiff neck and sore lower back that results from propping up pillows when you try to sit up in your bed.
Healthy Back offers three types of adjustable bases. Please see the Adjustable Base Options tab to see which option is right for you.
HealthyBack warrants your HealthyBack Sleepsystem Mattress, for a period of twenty-five (25) years— ten (10) years full warranty, fifteen (15) years pro-rated—against defects in workmanship and materials. Please click here to see the full warranty details.