- Back Supports
- Home Seating
4" layer of comfort Zero-Pressure™ memory foam
6" layer of supportive base memory foam
Removable and washable velour cover made of Lyocell fabric with inner moisture-absorbing Tricot layer
A no flip, rotate, or turn mattress
The Healthy Back SleepSystem™ 10 sets a new standard of luxury, comfort, and support!
Do you enjoy the soft, plush feel offered by inches upon inches of memory foam? Do you experience a better night's sleep on a firmer mattress? Do you and your spouse have different sleep preferences? No matter what type of support and feel you want from your mattress, the Healthy Back SleepSystem™ 10 will work for you!
The Healthy Back SleepSystem™ is a mattress designed by back specialists for back pain sufferers. The Lyocell fabric cover contains a moisture absorbing Tricot layer designed to help wick heat and moisture away from the body, allowing the user's body to regulate to a natural resting temperature. For this mattress we added two extra inches of our advanced Zero-Pressure™ foam (compared to our 8 inch model) to create an even more plush and luxurious feel with double the support. It is the perfect combination of soft and firm. While the Zero-Pressure™ foam cushions your body to place you in a state of comfort and pressure-relief, the ten-inch layer of supportive base memory foam will support your back and keep your spine aligned. The Healthy Back SleepSystem™10 is the perfect option for anyone who just can't decide between a soft or a firm mattress.
|– Incredible value and comfort
– Extra firm memory foam support
– Superior formulation for unsurpassed durability
– Plush European Velour Cover made with Lyocell fabric
– Inner Tricot Cover to Absorb Moisture
– Premium Zero-Pressure™ Memory Foam Layer for Pressure Relief
– Support Base for Added Durability
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the wired adjustable base
– Wired hand-held remote
– Wired Adjustable base has a DC operating system
||– All of the above plus:
– Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the adjustable base
– Wireless hand-held remote
– Wireless Adjustable base has a DC operating system with built-in battery backup.
– Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower or full body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relaxing massage up and down the sleep surface .
-Support Base for Added Durability.
-Head and foot elevates and lowers with the use of the use of the adjustable base.
-Wireless hand-held remote.
-Wireless adjustable base has a DC operating system with built in battery backup.
- Dual Zone massage with wave feature for upper, lower, or fully body relief. Wave feature sends waves of relaxing massage up and down the sleep surface.
- With PillowTilt Technology, you can easily adjust for the perfect reading or relaxing angle to ease neck tension.
A good bed foundation can be just as important to a good, healthy night’s sleep as the mattress that it supports. The foundation will make sure that your mattress is on a completely flat surface and elevated to a proper level. If you choose an adjustable bed foundation, you can elevate your legs for comfort or raise your head and torso to sit up and watch tv or read.
Most importantly, a good bed foundation will aid in extending the life of your mattress. Each time you get on or off your mattress, or even roll over in the night, your mattress absorbs the shock of your movement. A foundation helps absorb the pressure and shock of your body weight and keeps the mattress in top condition for years longer. When the mattress is placed directly on the floor or on wooden slats, it wears out rapidly from the intensified pressure.
The best foundation is one that can adapt to the users. The Healthy Back SleepSystemTM Adjustable base adjusts to your needs in ways your traditional flat foundation cannot. It allows you to elevate your head or feet when you want to sit up, and it helps you find relief in the low-pressure Zero Gravity position. After finding the right angle for your optimal sleep, you will be surprised by the instantaneous relief from common sleep-related problems such as muscle aches, sleep apnea, heartburn, acid reflux, hernia, and neck and back pain. The adjustable base also promotes better circulation throughout the body, so people who tend to sleep warm may find that their body becomes better able to regulate their temperature, resulting in a more comfortable night's sleep. It is also the perfect solution to the stiff neck and sore lower back that can result from leaning against propped up pillows while trying to sit up in bed.
Healthy Back offers several types of adjustable foundations. Please see the Adjustable Base Options tab to see which option is right for you.
Healthy Back warrants your Healthy Back SleepsystemTM Mattress for a period of twenty-five (25) years – ten (10) years under full warranty, fifteen (15) years prorated – against defects in workmanship and materials.