The Healthy Back Eclipse Deluxe Executive Chair features the zero-pressure foam which eliminates pressure points, and the Matrex mesh back provides flexible ergonomic support while the top grain leather seat and an aluminum finished base add commercial strength and quality. The Healthy Back Eclipse Deluxe Executive Chair comes equipped with a fully adjustable lumbar support,1-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment, adjustable tilt tension, 2-way height and width adjustable arms, a locking tilt mechanism with seat slider, and an adjustable headrest. The Healthy Back Eclipse Deluxe Executive Chair combines top-notch comfort and high-end ergonomics in one package at an incredible value!
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Allows quick and easy adjustment.
- Regulates height of the chair relative to the floor.
2-to-1 Synchro Tilt
- Tilt lock out and adjustable tilt tensions.
- Allows users to recline while keeping the seat cushion relatively level to the floor.
- Controls rate and ease with which the chair reclines for different weights and strengths of users.
|Arms to Floor Minimum
|Seat Height Minimum
|Seat Height Maximum
The chair is warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime on component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
- 3 years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
- Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 7102, 7105 and 7200 are for persons weighing 350 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.