Technogel® Deluxe Pillow- an excellent ergonomic support for the head and neck, helps support optimum spine alignment. Provides a cooling sensation, which not only keeps you cool while you sleep, but can also alleviate headaches.
- What is Technogel? Technogel is a unique 'soft solid' gel material that joins together the movement of fluid and the memory shape of a solid. Non-toxic, made without oils or plasticizers. First developed for the medical field.
- Which Technogel style is right for me? The Deluxe Pillow model is recommended for those who prefer thick (5"or more) pillows and sleep mostly on their side.
- How big is the Technogel Deluxe Pillow?
Standard: 26" x 16" x 5.5"
King: 32.5" x 15" x 5.5"
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure Relief – Technogel is an extraordinary pressure relieving material, that helps to reduce pain and discomfort, improve blood circulation and oxygenation of skin tissue.
- Ergonomic Support – Designed to offer excellent ergonomic support of the head and neck, while supporting optimum spine alignment.
- Cool Feeling – The Technogel design favors heat dispersion, helping lower skin temperature and offering a pleasant cool feeling. Great for those who suffer from headaches.
- Hypoallergenic – Certified under rigorous standards, all Technogel textiles are hypoallergenic and assure a hygienic surface to rest your head.
- 3D Deformation – Technogel is the unsurpassed 3-dimensional material for sleeping. The Technogel layer is joined with memory foam and adjusts in a gradual way adapting to each individual’s shape.
The right pillow should adapt to your body and offer maximum comfort! A restful night’s sleep has positive effects on the mind and body, so consider high-quality products that can enrich your sleeping experience.
The Technogel® pillow, made in Italy with particular care and attention to details, uses high technical and innovative materials that allow for a higher comfort performance.
*Technogel® is a unique ‘soft solid’ material that joins together the 3D deformation of a fluid and the memory shape of a solid. It’s a completely non-toxic and stable polyurethane substance (made without using oils or plasticizers), at first developed for the medical field and now used in a wide range of applications, always exploiting the comfort added value it can provide.
WHY IS TECHNOGEL® DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER GEL?
There are other gels on the market, but Technogel® is clearly distinct from every other one. So-called “gel” products are not Technogel®. Why? Here follow 4 simple ways to differentiate Technogel® from these other gels.
These so-called gels are made combining a blue powder with a visco-elastic foam, which does not provide the Technogel® soft-solid 3-dimensional displacement. In other words, the material moves in every direction like water, keeping the shape memory as a solid body.
These other gels are molded with a honeycomb structure, using hard, but elastic compact materials, which don’t deform, but simply collapses under weight. This system basically works ON/OFF (the material collapses 100% of the time or not at all). Hence, it does not provide the modular adaptation quality of Technogel®.
Thin layers of flat “so-called” gels are thin to work providing a soft adapting support. Being solid, gel needs to be quite thick to function in the correct manner, which is to move and adapt to a body’s contours. The Technogel® materials in our product have been designed and ergonomically tested to ensure added value and “real deformability” to our supports for sleeping.
Flat gels poured in convoluted foams offer an uneven surface to support the body (areas of gel are combined with areas of foam with different mechanical properties). The mix of foam and gel avoid gel lateral movements. The “tower” geometry of the Technogel® surface, instead, has been carefully studied to provide the maximum degree of freedom for lateral displacement, while constantly maintaining an even surface.