For 30 years, the inversions specialists at Teeter Hang Ups have been challenging the criticisms aimed at inversion tables—namely that they’re cheaply made, ugly, and hard to use. As a result, the new L3 Inversion Table is a top-of-the-line therapy solution developed for medical-grade use. It also sports a modern twist on a classic design with a largely preassembled frame with one quarter the amount of parts found in typical inversion tables. It has been tested extensively, and the critics agreed with the amazing results, ranking the L3 as the #1 table across all categories of evaluation!
The L3 Inversion Table introduces revolutionary features (detailed on the ‘Features’ tab) for unparalleled user friendliness and security. Additionally, its unique design elevates this inversion table to a contemporary, furniture-quality style that fits beautifully within any décor. The rotating bed platform incorporates the new ergonomic FLEX Technology™, limiting body slide and improving range of motion to achieve optimum spinal decompression. Adjustable foot rests, bed height, and other parts make it so the L3 Inversion Table fits virtually any body type, even children, for easily controlled and balanced inversion.
Although most inversion tables offer effective spinal decompression that promotes both physical back health and mental function, many are plagued with balancing problems, structural flaws, and unsightly designs. Whether you need to rehabilitate or want to prevent back injury and discomfort, Teeter Hang Up’s L3 Inversion Table is the ultimate choice for results, performance, and aesthetics and comes with a 5-year warranty.
For a more comfortable, supported inversion experience, try Teeter Hang Up’s Gravity Boots and CV Bar.
- One-Click balance feature allows the user to adjust to one of three settings quickly and easily
- Patent-pending pivot system allows the inversion table to glide smoothly into and out of inversion for easy use, even when injured or disabled
- EZ AngleTM Tether Strap allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees so you do not have to waste time and energy looking for the perfect tilt.
- Sleek table frame design creates a modern aesthetic that also helps you more easily mount and dismount from the table
- Extended ankle ratchet closing mechanism to help minimize lower back strain by keeping you securely in place
Almost all of the causes of back pain - including poor posture, spine misalignment and weak back muscles - can be attributed to the natural force that gravity puts on your body. Inversion therapy will reverse gravity's effects to work for you by allowing you to hang upside down. Instead of crunching your spine, inversion allows your body to work with the downward force of gravity, which will increase the space between your vertebrae and relieve pressure on the areas in your back that are in pain, such as the discs, ligaments and nerve roots.
Your spine is vital to your health as all communication between your brain and your body occur through nerve endings that pass through its vertebrae. Insufficient distance between these vertebrae can cause pressure on these nerve endings which causes back pain. Inversion therapy has been proven to lengthen the space between these vertebrae each session to eliminate the pain that this pressure may cause.
Sitting for a prolonged period of time and slouching while seated takes the spine out of its natural alignment and causes discomfort and pain in all areas of the back. During inversion therapy, the downwards gravitational force allows your body to comfortably reconfigure into its natural s-curve shape. This realignment also reduces the pain that comes from siting in an office chair all day.
Inversion therapy has been shown to improve circulation throughout the body. The human heart generally has to work against the forces of gravity to retrieve blood from the legs and lower torso. The inversion process eases the stress on your heart during this process, leading to many long term aesthetic benefits such as healthier looking features.
The average human body shrinks as it reaches an advanced age due to shrinking discs within the body. This shrinking can range from marginal shortening to a couple of inches. Fortunately, inversion therapy helps maintain the health of these discs which allows individuals to maintain more of their original height.
The ease of circulation during inversion therapy also helps rid the body of varicose veins. These veins can cause pain and look unattractive due to the pressure of pooling blood on the veins. Hanging upside down on an inversion table gives the heart gravity's assistance to pull the pooling blood out of the veins and circulate in throughout the body. The elimination of this pooling blood will help ease the pain and get rid of these unsightly veins.
Inversion therapy is not a high stress exercise, however it is known to have similar and even greater mental benefits then exercises such as weight lifting and running. Just as with those other exercises, endorphins that help reduce pain and cause a feeling of elation are released during inversion therapy. The release of these endorphins, along with the relaxing feeling of inversion therapy combine to help you feel happier and relieve stress.
The relaxation and recharging benefits from using an inversion table can help nullify the feelings of depression as well. In March of 2007, Rosie O'Donnell helped familiarize many people with this means of dealing with depression as she said helped get over her depression by using inversion therapy along with antidepressants.
Golfers Use Teeter, Increase Drive Distance by 10%
A recent study conducted by GolfTest USA shows exactly how important a golfer's back and core health are to their performance. Using the FlightScope Prime Launch Monitor, GolfTest USA measured golfer performance before and after using a Teeter Hang Ups® Inversion Table for 30 days. What ended up being the most comprehensive test in their 12 year history, GolfTest USA concluded that, "...one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did."
- Swing Performance: Golfer's who used Teeter Hang Ups for only 30 days recorded increased performance in key categories:
- Distance: 100% of participants improved their total distance an average of 10%
- Strokes: 100% of participants averaged 3 fewer strokes per round
- Smash Factor (ratio between ball and club speed): 85% of participants improved their smash factor by a 1.1% average
- Ball Speed: 85% of participants clocked an increase in ball speed
- Accuracy: 77% of participants averaged 16% better accuracy
- Driver Swing Speed: 69% of participants increased driver speed
- Club Swing Speed: 77% of participants increased club speed
- Benefits: Golfers who participated in the study attributed their improvements to being more flexible and limber as a result of using the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, impacting follow through and swing fluidity. All reported after 30 days:
- They would play more golf and enjoy playing more often if they had less back pain
- Back pain diminished by an average of 19%
- Shoulder pain decreased by an average of 37%
- Hip pain dropped by an average of 38%
- Flexibility increased by an average of 25%
- Golfers were less sore after playing a round of golf than before they had used their Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- 92% of golfers tested said they would refer their golfer friends to Teeter Hangs Ups for help with their golf game
- 75% of golfers were confident that inversion therapy on a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table regularly would continue to help their golf swing
|| 4'8" - 6'6"
||64" x 27.75" x 61"
|In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting:
||83" x 27.75" x 88"
During the period starting with the day of retail purchase and continuing for five (5) years, Teeter extends to the owner a repair and replacement warranty against manufacturing defects in materials, workmanship, fabrics and padding.
HANDLING AND TRANSPORTATION COSTS ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, AND ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper handling, assembly, or installation, repairs made by others, accident, misuse, or abuse. Under no circumstances shall Teeter, or any other party involved in the sale of this product, have any liability for incidental or consequential damage arising from breach of an express or implied warranty on any Teeter product.
The sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty is repair or replacement. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO ANY TEETER PRODUCT, AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. This warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA. To the extent this warranty is found not to be enforceable, it shall be deemed revised to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This warranty and any controversy or claim arising out of this warranty or its interpretation shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this warranty, its interpretation, or any alleged breach thereof, which cannot be amicably settled between Teeter and the owner within sixty (60) days of written notice by the aggrieved party to the other, shall be finally settled by binding arbitration submitted to three (3) arbitrators selected from the panels of the arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association located closest to Teeter's principal place of business, with each party to pay its own costs.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damage from a warranty, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.