EZ-Up Gravity Boots
Never suffer from sore or uncomfortable ankles after inversion again! The EZ-Up Gravity Boots come with a conversion bar to make installation easy.
Show Your Ankles Some Love
The biggest letdown of most inversion tables is the lack of ankle comfort and support as you are hanging upside down. The inversion masters at Teeter Hang Ups recognized this problem and developed the state-of-the-art Gravity Boots which feature high quality materials for a comfortable inversion experience, as well as extreme support for an ultimate core workout. The Gravity Boots are specially crafted with calf loops to place a 2-degree bend in the knee for proper alignment of the leg, allowing the user to invert and exercise without added strain on the foot.
Convert your EP-550, EP-950, L3 Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, or even your own doorway for use with Gravity Boots and the CV Bar - also included - for 180 degree sit-ups and effective inversion therapy. Do not settle for a decompressed back yet painful ankles after every inversion session. Get real results with all the comfort and support you desire with the Gravity Boots and CV Bar!
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles
- Unique double-lock system for security
- Unparalleled comfort
- Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible shell
- Made of light, highly durable DuPontT Hytrel material for a comfortable fit
- Exclusive, removable calf loops
- Places a 2 degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- Strong, durable materials
- Hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product