- Optional field-installable headrest with ENERSORB™ foam adjusts up/down and has an innovative coat hook built into its design.
- The breathable mesh back with ABLEX™ patterned weave provides generous lumbar support while allowing for dynamic movement.
- The contoured thoracic lumbar support pad with ENERSORB™ foam can be easily adjusted up/down and in/out for personalized support and comfort.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out.
- The energy-absorbing ENERSORB™ foam seat, lumbar and headrest foam offer unsurpassed comfort.
- Perforated for exceptional airflow, dual-layer standard Mystic fabric’s four-way stretch moves perfectly with the ENERSORB™ foam for added comfort and durability.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release.
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment, and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment.
- Five-prong die-cast aluminum base with anti-slip treads. 3" carpet casters.
- Rated for users up to 450 lbs.
The warranty begins with the date of purchase from the Nightingale dealer by the original purchaser. Under this warranty, all claims must be made within the time period specified:
- Lifetime limited: All non-moving metal parts.
- 10 years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts and plastic shells.
- Five years: Upholsteries.
The warranty is based on normal use within a normal commercial office setting of single shift, eight hours per day, five days per week, by individuals weighing 250-350 pounds depending on model.