Nightingale IC2 Chair
The IC2 design was determined through qualified insight via vigilant study and reflection of human interaction in today's workplace environment. The team's user-centric methodology blended a stringent design protocol together with visual sensitivity, and a dedication to sustainability, resulting in vision becoming reality.
A fusion of Trans-Atlantic design and seating mechanics, IC2 merges 5 years of wellness research and defines the new standard for mesh seating, with the refinement of movement, comfort and aesthetics.
Style you can Feel
Contemporary in style and advanced in functions, the refined IC2 brings you the enduring craftsmanship of Nightingale from the forefront of technology. A radically new ride, coupled with the vibrant movement of a 4 way stretch fabric mesh and a myriad of lever and cable activated settings put a world of ergonomic benefits at your fingertips.
Controls you can Handle
Smooth, in both shape and movement, controls are strategically concealed under the seat for easy accessibility; allowing for adjustments while seated, giving you immediate reaction to the most comfortable settings for your body. Cable activation offers direct effect for required changes and even greater ease of use.
- Slow release synchronous knee tilt mechanism with dual lever, integrated seat slide adjustment, pneumatic assist forward and recline adjustment, infinite tilt lock, pneumatic height adjustment and tension control.
- Ablex™ mesh backing. Allows air to pass freely, making it comfortable in all environments. It also boasts dynamic movement. In other words, it moves with you
- Seat depth adjustment. Dual lever. Allowing for greater seating depth for those requiring more leg support.
- 4D armrests. Arms are height and width adjustable with lockable swivel, and forward/backward arm pad adjustment. Polyurethane arm pad for durability.
- Lumbar Support. The contoured polyurethane lumbar support pad can be easily adjusted up and down. In and out for personalized comfort and support.
- Headrest. Pivots in/out and adjusts up/down on a contoured axis.
- 5 prong heavy duty polished aluminum. 2" carpet casters
- 40% less weight and material than the other comparable. Over 96% recyclable
- ANSI/BIFMA approved
At Nightingale, we’re proud of what we make, and we stand behind our products. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty applies to products manufactured after Jan. 1st, 2016 that have been delivered to customers in Canada and the US.
The warranty begins with the date of purchase from the Nightingale dealer by the original purchaser. Under this warranty, all claims must be made within the time period specified:
The warranty is based on normal use within a normal commercial office setting of single shift, eight hours per day, five days per week, by individuals weighing 250-350 pounds depending on model.