Retail Store Manager Job Description
About Our Company:
Healthy Back is a specialty retailer that provides high-end comfort solutions and ergonomic products for back pain and other physical conditions. We offer a variety of pain relieving products for sleeping, working, exercising and relaxing including back and neck supports, specialty mattresses, office chairs, exercise and therapy equipment, recliners and massage chairs. Healthy Back is committed to helping our customers alleviate back pain so they can feel better than ever before.
As a Store Manager at Healthy Back, we will equip you with product knowledge to make you an expert in ergonomics and pain relief. You will work with customers to determine what product best meets their needs in a pleasant and friendly setting. Our retail environment allows you to spend with customers in the store, and you will be able to follow up to develop on-going relationships and potential repeat business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring store profitability and motivating the team to meet store sales goals
- Developing a strong, cohesive team through training and mentorship
- Exemplifying the highest standards of customer service and follow up
- Maintaining a store that is clean and attractively merchandised
Great Candidates for This Position:
- Have two or more years of experience in a supervisory role
- Have three or more years of sales experience in a specialty retail environment
- Are proud of their previous sales success
- Possess basic computer skills (e-mail, typing, basic word processing)
- Communicate effectively in an outgoing, friendly manner
- Are able to read and analyze store financial information
- Enjoy educating and engaging customers through product knowledge
- Are excited about being a part of team that is working toward both personal and team goals
- Possess a dependable and reliable work ethic
- Associates degree preferred
Why Join Healthy Back?
We are a growing specialty retailer with stores around the country. Our retail hours are shorter than average retail, with most stores closing by 8pm M-Sat and 6pm on Sun. We sell big ticket/luxurious products in an upscale environment, and we are committed to training and developing employees to grow and advance.
If you are a motivated, outgoing and reliable individual who is ready to move to the next level in your career, we want to talk to you!