Vibration Cushion EP Series
Take your inversion experience to the next level. Boost the health benefits of inversion even further with vibration massage and infrared heating.
Inversion Therapy Has Never Felt This Good
Specially engineered to be used with the Teeter Hang Ups high quality EP-series Inversion Tables, the Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support provides a whole new level of therapy for your inversion experience. Teeter's EP-series Inversion Tables already perform wonders in spinal decompression, promotion of blood circulation, and relaxation of the mind, and the soothing and warming effects of the vibration cushion and infrared support enhance these benefits while providing novel comfort.
Studies show that, by itself, the use of pulse and vibration technology can benefit the body by temporarily reducing muscle pain, improving blood circulation, and encouraging physical relaxation. Much like a top-of-the-line massage chair, the 10-motor vibration cushion offers effective mind and body therapy that relieve stress and tension, especially while decompressing. Meanwhile, two Far Infrared arch supports contour to your neck to target the upper back and shoulder area with groundbreaking results. Though not warm to the touch, 93% of the energy generated by the Far Infrared rays is absorbed into your body for a deep heat that provides additional relaxation and circulatory benefits.
A complimentary LCD Remote Control, which fits perfectly in a convenient storage pouch, facilitates and customizes the use of the vibration cushion, while its durable yet simple design is easy to detach and clean. Whether you already own a Teeter Hang Ups EP-series inversion chair, or are looking to take the first steps towards a healthier, happier lifestyle, adding the Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support is sure to have you jumping at your next chance to practice inversion therapy.
- 10 Vibration Massage Motors with Variable Intensity work to temporarily improve circulation and help relieve tired and aching muscles in the upper body and lower back
- Remote Control with LCD allows you to select target zone, speed, intensity, and optional heat with ease
- Neck Arch Support helps achieve greater decompression of this while inverted; can be used in conjunction with the vibration cushion or alone as additional support
- 2 Far Infrared heaters, embedded in the neck arch support deliver warming, deep heat that relaxes the muscles and helps to stimulate surface circulation
- User Friendly
- Easily Attaches to Inversion Table
- Convenient Storage Pouch attached to the frame for easy access to the remote control